Singapore Uploader is a tool to upload images to Singapore Gallery (www.sgal.org). It can process exif data and allows easy editing of other image metadata.
- Drag & Drop support
- Supports FTP and File publishing methods.
- Can rotate images before uploading.
- Can generate "Mosaic" album thumbnails from multiple images.
- Creates 'metadata.csv' for albums.
- Albums are automatically saved, so that if an upload fails, everything is restored the next time app is loaded.
What's NewRelease 0.3.5.0
- i18n support.
- Image preview list can now be traversed using arrow keys (sorta works!).
- Mosaic thumbnail for multiple images in ImageMetaEditor is now of High Quality.
- ImageMetaEditor was rearchitectured.
- ImageMetaEditor gets image preview asynchronously.
- Selection of images in the panel is now very responsive.
- Error message for images that were not added now explains why the add failed.
- Long processes are indicated by wait cursor.
- Almost everything in publish method is now done asynchronously. (more responsive)
- Publish status list now show correct filename for files being processed.
- RotateImage is done by Bitmap.RotateFlip() method. (much cleaner)
- All rotations can now be discarded.
- Mainwindow now shows a message ('Drop Pictures Here') when there are no images.
- BugFix: Removed images were not really removed (references remained in Album, Observer)
- BugFix: ShowPreview() did not use absolute path to files.
- BugFix: PublishAlbum() method used invalid file names
- This bug caused publish to fail, when a mosaic thumbnail is to be generated.